A Whole New Song

Hey Guys! Been busy but here's my song that I am blogging today. Sorry that it's coming out later that I wanted to. It is a parody of "A Whole New World" from Disney's Aladdin. Here it is:

I can make you bad food
Slimy, fattening, greasy,
tell me princess now when did
you last have a heart attack

I can clog up your veins
feed you fast food by fast food
Wendy's BK, and Popeye's
Until one of us just dies

A whole new dish
And as fattening as you wish
No one tell us no of what to eat
or question the poor filling meat

A whole new dish
A yummy snack I've always wished
But when I eat up here
it comes with beer

To be served as a whole
new treat with you
Now its a new treat
New to eat with you

Tiny hospital rooms
A heart attack I'm feeling
Screaming, screeching, deceasing
on a small hospital bed

A whole new dish
Don't you dare shut your mouth
A hundred thousand things to eat
Save some room, this tastes better

I'm now a super size me
Can't see a knee
or touch my back
where it now looks like a sack

A whole new dish
every bite a surprise
With new food products to pursue
Every taste gets better

I'll eat it anywhere
with time to spare
Let me share this food
just me with you

A whole new world
is where I'll be
An unknown place
a heart attack
from you to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lessons Learned From 2021

Lessons From Jonah

26 Reflections