Imagine That....

Hey Guys!

A while back I wrote a few parodies of some songs, including John Lennon's famous song "Imagine". Please feel free to leave comments, words of encouragement, other songs I could do a parody of, etc. Well, without further ado, here it goes:

Imagine no more pie
It's not hard if you try
No cherry of grape
...or apple for the sake (of it)
Imagine no more milkshakes
or chocolate cakes

Imagine no more cobbler
to make it just a blur
and forget that ice cream, too
but its all up to you
Imagine no more sweet treats
And only food like beets

Most just say that I'm a health freak
But I just started this week
I hope you'll give up candy
And join me fine and dandy

Imagine pudding long gone
And cookies now withdrawn
With sugar now all futile
Obesity not brutal
Think of us now all healthy
both the poor and wealthy

Some just say I'm a big health freak
But there's nothing better to seek
Than everyone in good health
Both us all with and without much wealth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lessons Learned From 2021

Lessons From Jonah

26 Reflections